Seamless Contract Cost Reporting from Your QuickBooks® General Ledger
Eliminate manual spreadsheet calculations.
Automate contract cost reporting.
Decrease the administrative burden of contract management.
Fully Loaded Reporting
Quickly and easily create real-time reports for any time period
ICAT reads data directly from QuickBooks, automating reporting of indirect rates, direct costs,
allocated indirect costs, and costs vs. project budgets. You can then export any report to Excel.
Track contract costs and indirect rates
Monitor costs charged to contracts no less than monthly pursuant to
DFARS 252.242-7006, and track indirect rate variances to ensure you won't owe the government for over-billing,
or need to submit claims for under-billing.
Gain insights and comparative analysis
Know where your contract costs stand, and see how new work will impact your bottom line,
so you can effectively manage your growing business. ICAT's Budgets module adds additional capabilities for planning future periods. Contract-focused budgets help you plan for the future, price more competitively, and track progress throughout the year.
General Ledger & Contract Cost Reports
Gain essential financial insights and job cost accounting capabilities from your QuickBooks general ledger accounting system with these ICAT reports:
- Indirect Rate Summary Report
- Indirect Rate Detail Report (Sample Report)
- Contract Costs Report
- Contract Profit and Loss Report (Sample Report)
- Indirect Rate Variance Report (Sample Report)
- Labor Distribution Report (Sample Report)
- Contract Labor Detail Report
- Contract Status Report - Labor and Costs
- Contract Status Report - Time & Materials (Sample Report)
- Contract Status Report - Cost Summary
- Contract Backlog Report
ICAT's Advanced Edition gives you a greater level of financial insights and control with Budget-based reporting. Plan for future periods, forecast contract cost scenarios, and monitor progress throughout the year with additional reporting:
- Provisional Rate Calculation Report
- Labor and Benefits by Employee
- Budget to Actual, Summary and Detail
- Contract Budget Report
- Contract Budget vs. Actual, Summary and Detail
- Billing Rates by Job Title
- Organization Chart